Project Architect WantedGuernseyTingle Williamsburg, VA
We are looking for a PROJECT ARCHITECT to join our team.
GuernseyTingle is a growing architectural, interior design and planning firm based in eastern Virginia, with our practice ranging from Pennsylvania to Florida. We have earned a reputation for design excellence, creative problem-solving, and a high level of client service.
Our work includes sustainable design, theme parks, recreational, restaurants, churches, residential, public safety, and historic building renovations. Projects range in scope from custom homes and design charrettes to complex renovations and new construction for a wide range of clients.
The work is varied, and we all perform multiple tasks. Our firm culture encourages responsibility and promotes personal growth, and we provide support for both. We recognize the pressures of tight deadlines, budgets, and demanding clients, but strive for a low-key, pleasant work environment with little turnover and long-term employment. Our average staff tenure is over 10 years.
Our benefits include dependent medical, dental, flexible PTO, retirement, fitness membership, relocation/moving expenses, continuing education, and excellent opportunities for professional development.Qualified candidates shall:
- Hold a Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree
- Hold a state license to practice architecture in the United States
- Have 8 or more years’ experience
- Have design and graphics strengths as well as good organizational and communication skills
- Be proficient in Revit, Sketchup, graphic and spreadsheet programs
- Be able to independently self-perform with minimum supervision from others
- Have some experience managing other architects, designers and technicians
- Be a citizen of the United States
We are looking for the brightest and best to grow with us to the next level of design and professional strength. We are an EEO/AA (Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action) Employer.